Geoff created Belonging to share ways of feeling more comfortable in our bodies, more connected with our communities, more in touch with nature ...
We can live well and feel the glow of inner riches without destroying the planet.
We can develop this feeling by sharing powerful stories that remind us that we are completely at home in our bodies, in our communities, and on earth. And we can do this without losing sight of the fact that we are also more than only this body ...
Stories like this can be found in the myths and philosophies of advanced technological societies east and west, in ancient tomes, in indigenous wisdom, in mystic teachings - and in the hearts, minds and souls of every one of us prepared to listen deeply and act in accord with our truths.
I tell those stories. I invite you to share them.
And i listen to those reminders that we can be transformed, from one state to the next, along an endless flow that is manifest in concrete stages, like the caterpillar, the chrysalis and the butterfly ... and then back again.
UPDATE: A SUCCESSFUL CROWD FUNDING CAMPAIGN MEANS WE CAN NOW BEGIN FILMING CITY LIVING, NATURE CALLING, THE ECOMYTHIC DOCUMENTARY FILM THAT FORMS PART OF A SUITE OF CREATIVE RESPONSES TO ANTHROPOGENIC CLIMATE CHANGE.
- PhD on the symbol of light from an ecological perspective (Monash University 2010)
- MA on modern myths of the underworld journey (Deakin University 2005)
- Postdoctoral research on the utopian imaginary from an ecological perspective (University of Limerick, 2012)
- BA (Hons) thesis on cosmology and consciousness (Deakin University 1995)
Visit Geoff's page at Academic.edu if you would like to read his published articles.
- Owner/operator, Sub Terrain Vegetarian Restaurant, Bar and Cafe (live music venue, art gallery, breathing space, 1997-2002)
- Director of Studies, The Phoenix Institute of Australia (2013-2015)
- Chairperson, Melbourne Zen Group (2005-2008)
- Event Management and Performance, Guest Speaker etc (1994-ongoing)